Sunday, August 07, 2005

Weekend duty 8/6/2004

August 6, 2005 10:15 AM
I'm at rescue today until Sunday at 6pm. I just worked 6 twelve hour shifts in eight days. I miss Ethan and he is going to Mom's this Sunday.
Sunny day, hot ! I hope we get a storm and some good calls

2:24 PM
Motorcycle accident 234 and 66. This guy ran his bike into a car fell of his bike and then got hit by another car. He seemed fine but he could have a something going on. Things have been quiet most of the day.

9:58 PM
MVC car hit T-bone one injury minor.

August 7, 2005 5:22 PM
Last night we had a drunk Hispanic male roll his pick-up truck a few times off an embankment deep into brush. He had a laceration to his right cheek and some scrapes but no other major trauma. Drunks almost never get hurt. we ran a few other calls today nothing really interesting.

I miss Lori and Ethan and can't wait to get home. This has been a great weekend duty with some good calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home